1. Expert Eyes: My grandmother, mother and I are all devotees to this eyebrow pencil. They come 2 to a pack for under $5. I wear “blonde” because you should always go a shade lighter on your brow to maintain a natural look.
2. Clarins Tinted Moisturizer: A bit pricey but I don’t sacrifice on my skin wear — Plus, it lasts me a good six months and is SPF 6. Sheer enough to enhance my natural glow and potent enough to gently smooth.
3. Revlon Eyelash Curler: The gold color makes it extra Fabby. I hold the curler on my lash and count to ten. Switch. Repeat.
4. Bonnebell Dr. Pepper Lip Gloss: I apply this to both my cheek and lip. Its the slightest shade that achieves both a dewy cheek and a perfect pout. I’ve been using this since adolescence, and it tastes like Dr. Pepper!
5. Clarins Self Tanning Milk: I swear by this sunless tanner! Its a genius lotion consistency that guarantees an au natural looking glow with no streaky or splotchiness. Works for both face and body, and it is SPF 6. A skin investment: it lasts me a good 6 months to a year.
“Leah & Mary are my favorite go-to girls when it comes to keeping me fabulous. Whether it's a makeover of my formerly drab office, a quick flash of panache at my condo or teaching me to shop my own wardrobe, these ladies are always on my speed dial.” - Kelly Campbell | Senior Counsel Business & Legal Affairs, CMT