Over the weekend, Mary and I had the uber pleasure of playing beauty shop with Kathryn, the blonde, from The Blonde & The Brunette. We shot a fun, little how-to video about drugstore beauty and how to get fabulous party looks while still having enough cash left over for cocktails! I must say, I certainly learned a lot and fell in love with a few of the products that Kathryn used on Mary and I. As soon as we wrapped I jumped onto Drugstore.com and ordered these Fall beauty must haves! ALL under $15.00! Now, I have NO excuse not to be fresh faced and fabulous for Fall!
1) L’oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base is an awesome primer that works to keep your make up perfectly in place all day long. $10.50
2) Mary and Kathryn bonded over Wet n’ Wild Color Icon Liner in 666. Its both of their favs and with a price tag of only .99 cents. There is no reason not to have it. $.99
3) Boots Illuminating Highlighter Lotion was my favorite product of the whole segment. MAC, and Lancome, all sell versions for much, much more. This product gives you the most amazing glow all day long. $12.99
4) CoverGirl & Olay have teamed up for a creme blush that is actually good for your skin! Not to mention the color is amazing! $10.50
5) Revlon’s Super Lustrous Lip Color in Certainly Red is going to be my new fav for the season. Nothing is sexier than a bold red lip! $7.99
6) Rosebud Salve should be on every fabulous girl’s beauty buy list this Fall. Not only does it give a fabulous gloss to lips, it also acts as a moisturizer for chapped or dry winter skin. $5.99
7) And because every girl look better with a little mascara. We loved the curved brush that really gives lashes the extra lift! $6.00