Fall is here, so it’s time to switch up your makeup bag with different shades! You don’t have to break the bank trying to find the perfect fall colors, though! I use both expensive and drugstore makeup, but since this is Fabulous on a Budget, I’ve provided similar products from both end! If you choose all of the drugstore products on the right, you’d save $100! I’ve chosen my favorite fall products based on my perception of the trends, at least the ones that I will be wearing!
- MAC Beauty Powder (Limited Edition), $22
- MAC Eye shadow, Satin Taupe, $15
- Urban Decay Eyeliner, Underground, $19
- MAC Lipstick, Crème Cup, $15
- Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick, Riviera, $28
- Lippy Girl Vegan Lipstick, Home wrecker, $13
- BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lip-gloss, Rebel, $18
- Sephora by OPI Nail Polish, Brunette on the Internet, $9.50
- Nails Inc. Nail Polish, Kensington, $9.50
- NYX Mosaic Powder Blush, Plummy, $8
- L’Oreal Infallible Eye shadow, Bronzed Taupe, $6.99
- NYX Slim Eye Pencil, Velvet, $3.50
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Colour Caresse, Rose Taffeta, $9.99
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, Addis Ababa, $6
- Wet n Wild Mega last Lipstick, Vamp It Up, $1.99
- Elf Hypershine Lip-gloss, Bubblegum, $1
- H&M Nail Polish, Moody Model, $4
- ULTA Nail Polish, Deep Desire, $2
Now that I’ve shared my favorite beauty trends for fall, tell me what yours are!
Check out more of Olivia HERE!