Skin loses 25% of its moisture in winter. In addition to shorter showers and applying moisturizers just out of the bath, here are our favorite products we love that will seal in radiant, glowing skin all season long!
1. Dove Winter Care – I love this nourishing body wash! It gets deep down & feels so good when you step out of the shower!!
2. Coconut Oil – I use it in my hair, when I cook… I mean, it really is a wonderful product! It works wonders as a moisturizer come winter. Oil based products (vs. water based) work like a charm to seal in moisture. (FYI, Most night creams are oil based.)
3. Patricia Wexler Exfoliating Glyco Peel System -This little system will change your life! When you exfoliate, it allows moisture to penetrate even deeper. These pads are designed by super dermo, Patricia Wexler and created for daily use — but even the most sensitive skin can use this up to 3 times per week.
4. Eclos Serum – I swear, I am not paid to endorse Eclos. I just love it! Serum seal in moisture before you even apply moisturizer!
5. DVF Evian – Moisturizing from the inside out is a necessity, so why not do it with designer water. The bottle is made of 100% recycled glass, and it’s soooo cute. Plus, you can reuse it over and over!
What are your tips for beating winter dryness!??