Since Summer is officially over it’s time to change up my beauty routine a little. With cooler temps comes a whole new set of beauty dilemmas. So, this is what I am using now to keep me looking and feeling fabulous all season long.
1. Proactive Brush – This is my latest beauty obsession. It helps rid my pores of all the make up I wear. My skin has felt amazing ever since I started using the brush.
2. Nuance Eye Serum -I really like this serum for helping to reduce the fine lines around my eyes. I put a little on each night and voila!
3. Buxom Lips -This lip gloss is super fabulous. It makes your lips tingle and feel extra plump!
4. Nyx Stick Blush - This is my new favorite creme blush and I use it as a lipstick too!
5. Coconut Body Butter - This cream makes me feel like I’m on a tropical vacation! And its sooooo creamy and yummy.
6. Kate Moss Lipstick – I’m obsessed with this dark color right now. Its super intense but I am loving it.
7. Essie Nail Polish – It’s all about oxblood right now so why not have a little on the nails!?
8. Tinted Moisturizer - This is a little pricey but the coverage is worth it and its got 15 SPF! Love!