In most metropolitan cities & older homes, we are confined to tiny bathrooms that leave MUCH to be desired. Here are 5 fool proof tips that will have your tiny abode all glammed up with utilitarian ease.
1. Add a tray! A tray keeps your clutter corralled & offers inches of very valuable real estate.
2. Bold Walls! Celebrate your jewelbox with fun colors, patterns, & wallpaper.
3. Skirt It! A little fabric under your pedestal, creates a spot to stash our not so cute toiletries.
4. Hang A Mirror! Don’t let a window get in the way — Get Creative.
5. Shelves & Hooks! Add where ever space permits.
Would you use any of these tips in your bathroom?