Leah and I were blessed to speak on a panel at the fist ever Beauty Con at the new Google Headquarters on Tuesday night. We went a little matchy without matching… Some neon, some metallic. We felt Fab. Anyway, here’s what we wore:
1. Leah and I made a quick run to H&M to pick up some accessories that pop. This shirt made it. It’s a tee shirt so it’s comfy, and it’s only $9.99. Into it. Check it.
2. Speaking of H&M, I also picked up this faux flower necklace that seemed like the perfect, little headband to me. More.
3. Leah and I rocked matching lipstick that we added a little gloss overlay. It’s Orange Flip by Revlon! Here.
4. Leah has two neon green, faux jewel necklaces layered. Also, H&M. Ha!
5. Leah is rocking her chambray button down to keep things casual and balance out her cray cray skirt. She picked it up forever ago… I actually have the same one. Here’s something similar.
6. Leah’s lame skirt is oooooold H&M, but here is something in the same vein.
7. Leah’s shoes are last season Zara but here is their updated Fall version.
8. I picked up to little neon faux flower hair clips at H&M to match my headpiece. I just clipped ‘em on the strap. Find ‘em here.
9. Leah’s clutch is one she’s had forever but here is a great bag that’s a close look.
10. My shoes are Chloe by ShoeMint. I’m obsessed. They are soooo good. And totally wearable. They live here.
11. My little bag is vintage, and I’m utterly OBSESSED with little lunch pail-esque bags right now. Here’s a similar box, black box.
12. Alas, my metallic skirt is also vintage but this one here has a nice, gilded swing to it as well.
So, that’s our outfit breakdown. Check out ULookHaute today for all of our behind the scenes shenanigans!
Are you into our bold looks?