Leah and I were lucky enough to good hooked up on a couple pairs of Sole Society shoes. I opted for a leopard pump and burgundy bootie, while Leah went for a chunky boot and leopard flat. You can best bet I’ll be rocking both of these for Fall!
Here are some of our pics and others we think are pretty cute too:
1. Brooklyn – This is the glittery option of my leopard pump. Nice shape.
2. Poppy – Simple ballet flat.
3. Jia – These are fun with the nude and just a hint of Leopard.
4. Leisha – These are walkable and we heard a rumor that teal looks good on everyone.
5. Analisa – Did I mention we like Leopard!?
Are you guys into Sole Society? I just love receiving stuff in the mail! It feels like a present when I purchase and when I receive!