I recently caught the movie, Pirate Radio, on HBO for the first time. I don’t how I completely missed this movie until now, but the aesthetic theme was overwhelming!!
First, imagine an old ship housing a HUGE pirate radio station filled with Fab wallpaper off the coast in 1960′s UK. Vintage Rock on a Ship. Lots of velvet, bright colors, ascots, hats, and mini skirts… Fabulous!
1. Metallic Wallpaper – Soooo Fab!! $88 per roll
2. Cluster Ring – $6.80
3. One Sleeve Chiffon Dress- I kinda want to rip the sleeve off. $94
4. Fleet Foxes Record – BUY THIS!! It’s their new release!! Helpless Blues. $21.98
5. Cross Over Bag – $38
6. Embellished Sandals – These would be soooo flattering, a slight heel and the nude hue lengthens the leg. Super Sexy for Summer. Perfection with cut off 501′s & a white tee: $89
7. Compass Necklace – So you never lose your way. $29